FERPA and College Contribution

1. My son has refused to provide me with a copy of his grades/transcript from the Middlesex County College. Do I still have to pay for child support and college contribution if my son refuses to give me a copy of his grades/college transcript? New Jersey divorced parents who help pay for their child’s college […]

What Constitutes Full-Time College Enrollment/Attendance?

What Constitutes Full-Time College Enrollment? 1. How do the courts defense full-time college enrollment? In the world of family court, a common issue is whether “sonny boy” or your daughter is a full time student. This question often becomes a game of “cat and mouse.” If your child is a full time student then you […]
Search Articles
Affordable Fees!
Getting a Divorce Shouldn't Be Expensive
Contact Us

Payments Accepted
  • visa
  • mastercard
  • amex
  • discover