Engagement Rings and Divorce

1. I just broke up with my long time boyfriend. He gave me a $10,000 engagement ring. Do I have to give the ring back to my former no good boyfriend? Yes, you are legally required to give the ring back to your boyfriend. An engagement ring is not an asset subject to equitable distribution […]
Search Articles
Affordable Fees!
Getting a Divorce Shouldn't Be Expensive
Contact Us

Payments Accepted
  • visa
  • mastercard
  • amex
  • discover