Settlement Reached Forms
- Property Settlement Agreement
- Once a settlement is reached, then the parties have to prepare and execute a marital contract called a property settlement agreement. This posted form is a very detailed property settlement agreement. This agreement is also commonly referred to as a PSA.
- Simple Judgment of Divorce
- Once a settlement has been reached the court must be notified. Thereafter, a court date will be scheduled to enable the parties to put the divorce through. At the final divorce hearing a judgment of divorce must be submitted to the court for the judge to sign. Once the judge signs the final judgment of divorce then the parties are divorced.
- Judgment of Divorce with PSA
- If the parties execute a property settlement agreement then it can also be incorporate into the judgment of divorce. The terms of the property settlement agreement will then become part of the judgment of divorce.